By signing up with The Testing Co to receive COVID-19 tests on a monthly basis through this website at no cost to me, I consent to the following:
1. I consent to the use of my Protected Health Information (“PHI”) by The Testing Co LLC, for the purpose of submitting claims to my health insurance provider and such other purposes that are permitted under the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for reimbursement of COVID-19 tests ordered through this provider and website.
2. I consent to The Testing Co and/ BZD Labs submitting claims to my health insurance provider on a monthly basis until such time as I notify The Testing Co in writing that I no longer wish to receive further COVID-19 tests, and I assign my right to receive any health insurance or other benefits in connection with the COVID-19 tests ordered through this provider and website to The Testing Co in order to permit The Testing Co and BZD Labs to submit such claims. I authorize payment directly to The Testing Co and BZD Labs for such claims.
3. I consent to The Testing Co and/or my health insurance provider contacting me in connection with the COVID-19 tests ordered through this website, including via email, phone, or text message.
5. I agree that all of the above consents apply to any other persons covered by my health insurance policy on whose behalf I order COVID-19 tests through this website, including any minors, and I affirm that I have the authority to order COVID-19 tests on such persons’ behalf, including any minors.
6. I agree that, by ordering COVID-19 tests through this website or taking such tests, I am not entering into a doctor-patient relationship with The Testing Co or any entity or person affiliated with The Testing Co, and that any questions I may have concerning such tests, including but not limited to the results of such tests and any treatment, follow up, or other issues relating to such tests, are solely my responsibility. I also agree that I will report the result of each test ordered on the website, www.thetestingco.org.
8. I understand that the exact test that will be shipped by The Testing Co is based on availability. The COVID -19 test kits have been authorized by the FDA under an emergency use authorization.
9. I understand that while I may cancel at any time, only future orders of test kits may be canceled. I agree that any test kit that has already been ordered and has had a claim submitted to my insurance company may not be canceled.
10. The Testing Co’s terms and conditions may be changed at any time.
11. I attest that I have provided the most accurate demographic and insurance information to the best of my knowledge. I understand qualification to the program is verified through my insurance.
12. I understand that I won’t have to pay for the over-the-counter COVID-19 tests as long as my insurance provider covers this program. However, if I order more than the eight covered over-the-counter COVID-19 tests in any calendar month for myself, I may be responsible for the cost of additional tests that calendar month, unless I have additional health coverage. This means that The Testing Co., LLC/affiliates would ask you to pay for them. Note tests are sometimes packaged with more than one test per box, so eight tests may come in fewer than eight boxes.
13. I understand that if my insurance provider sends me a check for this program, I am required to submit this check/payment to The Testing Co., LLC/affiliates to cover the costs of my tests.
Forward checks to:
The Testing Co., LLC
512 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
14. The quantity limit of 8 tests per patient per calendar month applies only to the OTC COVID-19 tests and doesn’t apply for laboratory-performed COVID-19 tests and other COVID-19-related services.